Piscifun Valtix Jigging Reel, Slow Pitch Conventional Reels
🎉Buy 1, Get 2nd 40% off. Code:BS40
🎉No Threshold ,Save 15%. Code:PIS15
FREE SHIPPING OVER $48.99
30-DAY MONEY BACK
- 【Excellent Durability】The Aircraft-grade Hard Anodized Aluminum body of the Valtix jigging reel offers exceptional durability, corrosion resistance and impact resistance, which will help you battle hard fighting fish in fresh and saltwater.
- 【Faster Retrieve】Piscifun Valtix saltwater slow pitch jigging reel features a 6.2:1 gear ratio which is faster than most trolling reels offered today. With this capability, you are able to control the battles with big fish.
- 【Incredible Power】The exquisite cooperation of three 20% larger carbon drag washers and CNC brass gear deliver 33lbs of max drag and all the power you need!
- 【Line Cast Alarm System】Piscifun Valtix reel features a clicker line cast alarm, which emits a big "tick" sound. When the clicker opens, the reel will automatically turn on the anti-reversal system, the spool will no longer reverse, and this will be very functional while anglers are fishing with extremely, if needed you can cut the line quickly to protect the rod and reel.
- 【User Friendly Construction】Combined with angler friendly designs such as an adjustable rocker arm, pay-off switch, hollowed-out comfortable grip, etc., The Piscifun Valtix is another example of the high-quality fishing gear that we offer to our customers.
- 【Quality Guarantee】Customers are extremely important to us so we provide a 30 day Money-Back Guarantee and ONE YEAR Warranty. If you have any problems, please contact us and we will take great care of you.
Q:What is the difference between Carbon X and Carbon X II? Where have the upgrades been made?
A:Lighter weight, larger drag knob, better quality carbon plates. In terms of appearance, we have also optimized the overall appearance.
Q:Extra 2 small metal washers, What is their role?
A:They are used to adjust how the line lays on the spool. It is a back-up washer that can be used to adjust when the spool is unevenly wrapped.
Q:What is the weight of each model?
A:1000 Model, only 5.5oz, can effectively reduce the fatigue of wrists when fishing for a long time. 2000 Model 7.2oz, 3000 Model 7.4oz.
Q:Is the Carbon X II Spinning Reel smooth enough?
A:Each Carbon X II featured 10+1double shieled stainless steel, you will be amazed at the incredible smooth operation.
If you are not completely satisfied with an item you have purchased from our site, return or exchange it to us within 30 days after received, less any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser. If you are returning items that were ordered as part of a promotional discount or were bundled, we will gladly accept the return; however, the value of the discount, free product, or gift card will be deducted from your reimbursement.
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose. If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, and the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
We do not require a "return authorization but you may wish to contact us prior to returning the merchandise if you have any questions about a return or exchange.
Note the following:
1.All returns and exchanges must be new and unused, in the original packaging and contain all original parts and accessories and with proof of receipt include the original invoice and package tracking number.
2.Shipping for returned merchandise must be pre-paid by the customer.
3.It generally takes 5 to 7 business days to process the returns and exchanges if the item is received.
4.We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages that are sent to us for return or exchange. Therefore we recommend you purchase insurance from your shipper.
5.We cannot be held responsible for damage to items resulting from improper use not in accordance with listed directions or established practice
6.Once used, it cannot be returned and if defective or damaged must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement.
If a return is requested you will receive an email confirmation that the return has been processed.We will start the return process within two business days once receive the information. And we will refund you within one business day once get your return tracking number.
If you need to exchange an item, you will receive an email confirmation that the new item(s) have been shipped to you.
If a product arrives damaged or your order is incorrect in any way, please contact customer service for assistance at email@example.com
To be able to better assist you, when shipping your return product please include a note in the box with the following information:
• First and Last Name
• Order Number
• Reason for Return
• Return Address
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
Piscifun reserves the sole right to refuse the return of any item in which the purchaser has made previous multiple returns or if the product has been used. In addition, we will not accept orders from customers that have demonstrated a high incidence of returns after purchase.
Click to learn more about warranty.
The exquisite cooperation of three 20% larger carbon drag washers and CNC brass gear deliver 72lbs of max drag and all the power you need!
100% braid capacity up to 33lbs max drag.
Piscifun Valtix saltwater slow pitch jigging reel features a 6.2:1 gear ratio which is faster than most trolling reels offered today. With this capability, you are able to control the battles with big fish.
The Aircraft-grade Hard Anodized Aluminum body of the Valtix jigging reel offers exceptional durability, corrosion resistance and impact resistance.
Line Cast Alarm System
Piscifun Valtix reel features a clicker line cast alarm, which emits a big "tick" sound. The reel will automatically activate the anti-reversal system when the clicker is activated. The spool will no longer reverse, and anglers can cut the line quickly to protect the rod and reel if necessary.