- This high-quality braided loop connector offers an easier way for fly fishing anglers.
- The adjustable tube ensures the fly line slides in the loop but also keeps its strength and remains secure.
- Great for fixing candles shot lead heads, backing and leaders.
- Simply slide fly line in the center of braided loop connector and secure with small shrink tube sleeve.
- High strength, easy to use.
- Each package contains 6 leader loops and enough shrink tubing for at least four connections.
Most products are supplied with a manufacturer’s 1 year warranty from the date of receipt against defects in workmanship or materials (unless otherwise stated). This warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
Piscifun® is not responsible for normal wear and tear, for products used commercially or for failures caused by accidents, abuse, alteration, modification, misuse or improper care.
All shipping and insurance costs and transportation arrangements will be borne by you. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages on inbound shipments.
You should return or exchange it to us within 30 days after purchase.
The return or exchange exclude any shipping fees incurred by the seller or purchaser.
All returns and exchanges must be new and unused
It generally takes 5 to 7 business days to process the returns and exchanges if the item is received.
We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages that are sent to us for return or exchange.
We cannot be held responsible for damage to items resulting from improper use not in accordance with listed directions or established practice
Specs: Details: Made with an advanced copolymer material. The powerful butt section that provides unsurpassed turn over for effective wind penetration Perfectly-balanced blend of elasticity, knot strength, and suppleness Highest knotted strength of any nylon material on the market Each leader has a hand tied perfection loop in the butt end for...
Piscifun® Fly Fishing Tapered Leader with Loop 5-Pack-Free Shipping
STRONG & DURABLE - 100% fluorocarbon fly tippet material - Up to 15% stronger than nylon material. Significantly more dense than nylon basically impervious to water. None of its physical properties change after a prolonged soaking without damage. LOW VISIBILITY - Refraction index close to water, makes this tippet nearly invisible to fish. Si...